If you want to travel and ensure that it will be meaningful and get more than the price, there are lots of great LDS Israel vacations in store for you. Israel has been captivating people all over the world because of its exquisite attractions and traditions that have been influencing many individuals.
Here are the top reasons visiting Israel is worthwhile:
- Jerusalem is a Holy City
Jerusalem is the most divine region in the world. It’s a place treasured and respected by Jews, Christians, and, of course, Muslims. Remarkable spots are the following:
- The Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- The Al-Aqsa Mosque
- The Western Wall
All three major Abrahamic religions — Judaism, Christianity, and Islam — share common historical and religious similarities. The most significant is the Temple Mount.
The best months to visit Jerusalem are between April and May and between October and November. These are the periods when it’s the weather is the most considerable, especially if you need to marvel at the places intimately as crowds are thin during the said months. Not to mention, hotel prices become more affordable at these times.
- Tel Aviv–Yafo is the Coolest City in the Mediterranean
Known as a cycling-friendly city, Tel Aviv-Yafo or simply Tel Aviv is a safe environment with the biggest population across Israel. If you’re one of them, you’ll visit this place because this is where you’ll find outstanding nightlife. It’s a 24-hour metropolitan that boasts magnificent structures and famous Mediterranean beaches. Lots of hotels await you to provide you with the utmost convenience and enjoyment.
With big international names performing every month in the city, it’s a fun-filled experience that your family will absolutely never forget. Don’t miss out on the Tel Aviv street art tour. It’s something noteworthy to see.
- The Lowest Place on Earth
If the highest spot can be found in Africa (Mt. Kilimanjaro), the lowest point on Earth can be found in Jerusalem. It’s the Dead Sea — a body of water that is 420 meters underneath sea level and stretches along with the West Bank, Jordan, and Israel.
It’s a sea that has no outflow. Interestingly, the level of salinity of water in the Dead Sea is 10 times more compared with that of other oceans. Here’s something that most people don’t know yet, probably. you can’t drown in the Dead Sea. Why is that? The high level of salinity won’t let you sink in water as salinity affect buoyancy.
- Diverse Sceneries
- Among incredible molded structures, ruins, and sights all over the place, the Acre is a must-see tourist destination of all time. Crusaders and the Ottomans of the past left a remarkable mark on the region. Try walking the port at night, you and your partner will find it so romantic. Plus, numerous restaurants are around the place.
- If you only see Nazareth in books and magazines, now is the plan for your trip now to this significant place in Israel. A reputable travel agency can always help you achieve a safe and cost-effective visit.
- If you’re a Christian, you’re familiar with wonders that happened in the Sea of Galilee. If you’re one of them, you believe that the New Testament states that lots of miracles happened in this place. You might want to visit this sea and who knows you might encounter an experience that you have wished for the longest time.
These are just some of the reasons you must visit Israel. Remember to give yourself ample time to plan your tour. This way, you won’t regret missing out on something on your bucket list.